Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: The Selborne Society Ltd., (company no. 00149247 and Charity Number 267635) whose registered office is at 36 Ferrymead Gardens GREENFORD MIDDLESEX UB6 9NF.
2. Volunteers of Perivale Wood or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.perivalewood.org.uk/blog/
5. This competition is open to all schools in the London Borough of Ealing.
6. Work must be the student’s own.
7. The prize is for one class of a maximum of 30 children. The school must organise and pay for transport to Perivale Wood.
8. Closing date for entry will be March 31st 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen by the Perivale Wood education team
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 22 Manton Avenue, Hanwell, London, W7 2DZ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Perivale Wood and not to any other party.
Terms and conditions: